Suricata 1.4.4 released!
The OISF development team is pleased to announce Suricata 1.4.4. This is a small but important update over the 1.4.3 release, fixing some important bugs.
Get the new release here: suricata-1.4.4.tar.gz
- Bug #834: Unix socket – showing as compiled when it is not desired to do so
- Bug #841: configure –enable-unix-socket does not err out if libs/pkgs are not present
- Bug #846: FP on IP frag and sig using udp port 0, thanks to Rmkml
- Bug #864: fix pass action not working correctly in all cases, thanks Kevin Branch
- Bug #876: http connect tunnel crash fixed
- Bug #877: Flowbit check with content doesn’t match consistently, thanks to Francis Trudeau
- Francis Trudeau
- Kevin Branch
Known issues & missing features
As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing development and items within the engine that are not yet complete or optimal. With this in mind, please notice the list we have included of known items we are working on.
Suricata is a high performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine. Open Source and owned by a community run non-profit foundation, the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF). Suricata is developed by the OISF, its supporting vendors and the community.
5-Day Suricata Developer Training in Copenhagen, Denmark - Open to the PublicSeptember 14, 2015 ⋅ Regular Admission: $3500.00
2-Day Suricata Training in Barcelona, Spain - Open to the PublicNovember 2, 2015 ⋅ Regular Admission: $1500.00