Suricata 1.4.7 released!
The OISF development team is pleased to announce Suricata 1.4.7. This is a small update over the 1.4.6 release.
Get the new release here: suricata-1.4.7.tar.gz
- Bug #996: tag keyword: tagging sessions per time is broken
- Bug #1000: delayed detect inits thresholds before de_ctx
- Bug #1001: ip_rep loading problem with multiple values for a single ip
- Bug #1022: StreamTcpPseudoPacketSetupHeader : port swap logic isn’t consistent
- Bug #1047: detect-engine.profile – custom value parsing broken
- Bug #1063: rule ordering with multiple vars
- Duane Howard
- Mark Ashley
- Amin Latifi
Known issues & missing features
As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing development and items within the engine that are not yet complete or optimal. With this in mind, please notice the list we have included of known items we are working on.
Suricata is a high performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine. Open Source and owned by a community run non-profit foundation, the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF). Suricata is developed by the OISF, its supporting vendors and the community.
2-Day Suricata Training in Washington, DC Area - Open to the PublicFebruary 5, 2015 ⋅ Regular Admission: 2,200.00USD