Suricata 2.0rc3 Available!
The OISF development team is proud to announce Suricata 2.0rc3, the third release candidate for Suricata 2.0.
Get the new release here: http://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/download/suricata-2.0rc3.tar.gz
All closed tickets
- Bug #1127: logstash & suricata parsing issue
- Bug #1128: Segmentation fault – live rule reload
- Bug #1129: pfring cluster & ring initialization
- Bug #1130: af-packet flow balancing problems
- Bug #1131: eve-log: missing user agent reported inconsistently
- Bug #1133: eve-log: http depends on regular http log
- Bug #1135: 2.0rc2 release doesn’t set optimization flag on GCC
- Bug #1138: alert fastlog drop info missing
We’d like to thank the following people and corporations for their contributions and feedback:
- Ken Steele — Tilera
- Luca Deri and Alfredo Cardigliano — ntop
- Victor Serbu
Known issues & missing features
This is a “release candidate”-quality release so the stability should be good although unexpected corner cases might happen. If you encounter one, please let us know! As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing development and items within the engine that are not yet complete or optimal. With this in mind, please notice the list we have included of known items we are working on.
Suricata is a high performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine. Open Source and owned by a community run non-profit foundation, the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF). Suricata is developed by the OISF, its supporting vendors and the community.