Get Trained at DeepSec in Vienna
Join us for this dynamic, hands-on, 2-day training session. Developers and security professionals will walk-away with not only a greater proficiency in Suricata’s core technology; but will have the unique opportunity to bring questions, challenges, and new ideas directly to Suricata’s lead developers.
This training session will take place on November 18 and 19 at the DeepSec conference in Vienna . It will be given by Suricata lead developer Victor Julien, OISF president and Emerging Threats CTO Matt Jonkman, Suricata developer Eric Leblond and Suricata expert Peter Manev.
Some of topics that will be covered at this course include:
- Compiling, Installing, and Configuring Suricata
- Performance Factors, Rules and Rulesets
- Capture Methods and Performance
- Event / Data Outputs and Capture Hardware
- Troubleshooting Common Problems
- Integration with Other Tools
You can register at the DeepSec conference registration page here.
We hope to see you there!