Suricata 3.0RC2 Available!
We’re happy to announce Suricata 3.0RC2. RC2 fixes a few issues in RC1 that require some more testing. The plan still is to release the stable within a few weeks, so please help us test this release!
- Bug #1551: –enable-profiling-locks broken
- Bug #1602: eve-log prefix field feature broken
- Bug #1614: app_proto key missing from EVE file events
- Bug #1615: disable modbus by default
- Bug #1616: TCP reassembly bug
- Bug #1617: DNS over TCP parsing issue
- Bug #1618: SMTP parsing issue
- Feature #1635: unified2 output: disable by default
Get the release here:
Known issues & missing features
In a development release like this things may not be as polished yet. So please handle with care. That said, if you encounter issues, please let us know! As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing development and items within the engine that are not yet complete or optimal. With this in mind, please notice the list we have included of known items we are working on. See issues for an up to date list and to report new issues. See Known_issues for a discussion and time line for the major issues.
Suricata is a high performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine. Open Source and owned by a community run non-profit foundation, the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF). Suricata is developed by the OISF, its supporting vendors and the community.