Suricata 4.1.7 released
We’re pleased to announce Suricata 4.1.7. This release fixes a number of issues found in the 4.1 branch.
Get the release here: https://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/download/suricata-4.1.7.tar.gz
- Bug #3417: –disable-geoip does not work (4.1.x)
- Bug #3448: Suricata 4.1 Seg Fault: Socket Control pcap-file and corrupt pcap
- Bug #3452: smb: post-GAP file tx handling (4.1.x)
- Bug #3453: coverity: CID 1456680: Incorrect expression (IDENTICAL_BRANCHES) (4.1.x)
- Bug #3470: gcc10: compilation failure unless -fcommon is supplied (4.1.x)
- Bug #3471: nfs: post-GAP some transactions never close (4.1.x)
- Bug #3472: nfs: post-GAP file tx handling (4.1.x)
- Bug #3474: Dropping privileges does not work with NFLOG (4.1.x)
Danny Browning, Fabrice Fontaine, Timo Sigurdsson, vanlink
Suricata is a high performance Network Threat Detection, IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine. Open source and owned by a community run non-profit foundation, the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF). Suricata is developed by OISF, its supporting vendors and the community.